Monday 29 April 2013

Continuing battles with choices

Solid critique from a respectable source given in a constructive and direct manner is possibly more valuable than all the back patting you could want.

I have had the luxury of such a discussion today, and with it has lead to me rethinking my method (11th hour plan change!) for my narrative project, and over the next couple of days it will take on a new form. I still want to finish my current piece, but thanks to my experiences today I now have some fresh interesting ideas that will push myself and my work slightly further along the path of evolving my process. 

So ideas then.

Narrative wise how can I make the work engaging, possibly introduce an interactive element to it - maps, to be read and folded etc. 

How can I make the most of the tools I am using, rather than being almost naive with my media I should try something a little different, using multiple tools at the same time, the way I make the marks etc.

Also, bought a brush pen and have been loving it!

Tomorrow have to give a talk on an artist for 5 mins and show examples of their work, off to start a PP then....

No comments:

Post a Comment