Sunday 12 May 2013

Maps pt2

So last week we were working on our map drawings, thanks to some wise words from Peter I was able to stop procrastinating and get some solid work done and take my work in an interesting direction. I would love to say more, but honestly there isn't much to update on this project. once I have a bit more done I will post a few images.



With assessment baring down upon us, I have been doing some personal development work, in fact thanks to my recent resurgence in productivity I have been making some very nice progress with my systems series, this is something that is really resonating with me, and I am really involved with the process of this project. This is a massive shift in my usual methods as I usually have a hard time looking at anything other than the outcome of my projects. With this current process there has been not one thought in my head with regards of what the outcome of the project will even be. The process is a learning experience, with each new ruleset and modifier I find something new and something that doesn't work, these just feed into my next few experiments.

If I carry on in this direction might end up with upwards of over 100 different drawings for this project and with the progress so clear to see with each advancing series, that could be a very exciting possibility indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment