Thursday 30 May 2013

Rebus

The last project we have had is that of a Rebus, a mix of words and images to create a statement, poem or quote.

I decided on using the Groucho Marx quote from the film Animal Crackers: -

 "One morning I shot an Elephant in my Pyjamas. How he got in my Pyjamas, I don't know."

The project was fun and quick and I enjoyed working out the best way to visualise each element. Stupidly I've not recorded it before the Studio work hand in and so I will have to wait till I get it back to post any photos.

The Essay is moving ahead nicely and my personal work is in a neat stack ready for the hand in on tuesday.

Only worries are what I need to hand in for my journal (being this blog) and where my lecture note book should be, probably handed in tomorrow as well. My rule/ reflection book for my personal work should be included in my personal work as it is intrinsically linked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment