Wednesday 13 February 2013

Drawing interiors

So today was a bit of a mixed bag productivity wise, we were allowed to use a hall in a local church and were given the opportunity to draw the space. The approaches were rather different, we could either do a standard view of the interior or try our hand at a producing a wide angled drawing of the space.

I started the wide angled drawing, however I really struggled to attain any sense of focus today, it was probably a mix of factors mostly outside of the course that was on my mind, however I have also been having troubles with how I am going to go about my personal projects, I have several ideas, some which play to my apparent strengths and some which should help improve on my weaker areas. However it is one of those things that there are so many things that I can't get on with 1, so I have just sat on my hands procrastinating and that isn't productive.

Anyway, there is always the weekend, will try and get some things started and see where I stand.

- Tomorrow and Friday will be update free, as I am out of town on ambassador duties, should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment