Tuesday 15 January 2013

Maintaining momentum..

Righty ho, today I completely forgot to take photos of my progress, possibly due to the fact I was insanely focused on my scenario drawing, spent a solid 8 hours on the castle, yup thats right 8 hours on one aspect of a drawing that while being a key element shouldn't take the focus away from the rest of the drawing and if I'm pouring all my effort into that then what hope is there for the rest of my drawing...

Anyway in terms of process, I started by finishing all the lines on the castle, then started to add a bricking pattern to them, on the furthest points I used my magnifying glass to get a clearer picture. I got done with this around 4 hours later. After this I started rendering each wall and turret, and I have done around 2/3rds of it.

And on to tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment