Wednesday 16 January 2013

Talking to a brick wall!

So first things first, Isometric project drawing, not 100% completed but to the limit of my sanity.


Sky Island!

Today was interesting, had to sit through the second years presentations about their work, influences and reflections. I learnt a lot from this, and my reaction to it surprised me, it really made question why I was doing this course, my mixed feelings towards the blue sky thinking of some of the presentations really made me feel uncomfortable. I have never really like that out there thinking, I like conformity and the middle of the road works for me, I feel nothing for abstract art (I don't dislike it) and find it hard to express myself emotionally about my work. I draw because I love drawing and I love what I draw, if I had to draw something I did not enjoy drawing or a process I wouldn't be able to fully commit to it.

Anyway after this it was all hands on deck to continue with my scenario drawing in the hope I can get it to a decent standard before the hand in date. I highly doubt I will finish it and I would love to continue working in to once we get back after assessment.


The castle is slowly becoming more rendered, I am going to leave it as is for now until I caught up with the rest of the drawing 


Added the father and the camel, will continue to work into it all day tomorrow, once I work into it some more the castle will look more appropriate!


No comments:

Post a Comment